Career Achievements Highlights
• 7.5 years as VP of Sales for Conduant Corporation, a startup information technology company • Drove $20+ Million in solution & product sales and professional services to governments, scientific and commercial markets in 15 countries including: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Sweden, Japan, Turkey, Australia, Israel, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany, China, and Singapore • Recognized by NCR Corporation for outstanding sales achievements (110% achievement of $50M annual sales goal) selling computing solutions and professional services to large telecom company accounts. • Recognized by AT&T Computer Systems for outstanding sales achievements (250% achievement of $5M sales goal) selling computing hardware to large US based distributors.
• Established strategic alliance business unit for SAIC Corporation with Fortune 100 business partners to extend market reach and grow sales. Drove $125M in incremental sales of network software and services in 18 months of organization startup. • Successful Partnership Building experiences with IBM Global Services, Nortel Networks, Cisco Systems, Sun Micro Systems, Hewlett Packard and General Electric.
• Led market planning, campaigns, tradeshow, seminars, website development and sales training for two large divisions within Telcordia Technologies – Applied Research and Professional Services (each $500+M in sales revenue) • Awarded “Best Integrated Marketing Communications & Customer Event by the Public Relations Society of America, for a suite of network software services sold to regional operating companies and international telcos – customer event was catalyst for $18M sale to a German telco customer.
• Chief National Account Executive for Clients and NYC Madison Avenue Advertising Agencies: Young & Rubicam, Wunderman Worldwide, and Ogilvy & Mather. • Recognized by AT&T Consumer Communications Services for outstanding advertising management for a nationwide print campaign creating over 7,000 leads for business unit (AT&T’s Language Line Services). • Recognized by The Screen Actors Guild in NYC for advertising and public relations support of individual efforts to streamline actors & actresses with disabilities into AT&T advertising and communications.
• 15+ years developing international business partnerships with commercial U.S. and foreign companies.
Track record of developing new business within large corporations and high tech start-up companies.